We are excited to announce the Beta version of the Online Tracker tool for The Family History Guide. Instead of using Word docs to track progress towards Goals and Choices, the Online Tracker (OLT) .
About the OLT
- The OLT is an online Tracker form that helps you record online information about your progress in The Family History Guide.
- A login account is required when using the OLT, where you create a secure username and password. No personal information is recorded or shared.
- The information you record is persistent; changing a field will record it in our online database. When you log out and log back in to the OLT, your information is recorded, and you are taken back to the spot where you left off.
- Slider bars help you easily record your current knowledge/skill levels in each Choice, and dates of last update are automatically recorded.
- Currently the OLT covers Projects 1-8 in The Family History Guide.
- Note: The Beta OLT lets you link to The Family History Guide, but there are no return links (these will be added when the OLT is officially released). To keep the OLT open, use a separate browser tab for it.
To access the Online Tracker, click here.
Signing Up as a Tester
We are looking for beta testers to give feedback on the OLT. If you're interested, please send an email to email@example.com.