Terms and Conditions of Use for The Family History Guide Website
This website, http://www.thefhguide.com, is a free site dedicated to helping people achieve their family history pursuits. Please read the following rules for using the site, as your use constitutes accepting and abiding by them.
- Do not reproduce or re-post all or portions of this website elsewhere, or in any way violate the copyright of the materials here.
- Do not sell or lease materials from this site without written permission from The Family History Guide.
- You may link to any page of The Family History Guide so long as the page content is not reproduced.
Terms and Conditions of Use for Training Materials
As you develop your family history training, you may use the materials available in the Training section of this website, so long as the following conditions are met. Any exceptions other than those noted below require written permission from The Family History Guide.
- Do not sell or lease any of the Training Materials.
- Do not distribute the Training Materials outside of your own class use.
- Do not re-post any of the Training Materials. Exception to items 2 and 3: The Family History Guide brochure may be redistributed and reposted, as well as Tracker sheets for pre-assessment or monitoring.
- Do not alter the content of any of the Training Materials or copy large portions of them into your own training materials.
- If you create your own training materials, you may not use the logo for The Family History Guide in them, except where it occurs in screen shots or the website.
- Screen shots of The Family History Guide may be used in training materials you create, so long as they do not duplicate the function of the Training Modules included in the Training Materials.