Goal 1: Search records from the Caribbean.
A. Use the Search links in the left margin of this web page to quickly search the most common record collections for Caribbean countries (outside of Jamaica).
Note: To search records on these sites, you must be registered or be at a FamilySearch Center.
- Click a link in the first section to search a FamilySearch collection.
- Click a link in the first section to search an Ancestry collection.
B Explore additional record collections.
- In each program (FamilySearch or Ancestry), explore additional record collections besides the ones listed in QUIKLinks on this page.
- Explore the CensusLinks site for Caribbean census records.
C. Explore GenealogyInTime for Caribbean records.
- Explore the Caribbean page of the GenealogyInTime website. Record collections are listed and described in order from newest to oldest additions, including FamilySearch, Ancestry, and many other sources.