Welcome to Content Review
Content Review is the feature you can use to submit a review of website content for The Family History Guide. It is not a rating system but is intended to provide detailed feedback on the Projects, Goals, and Choices in The Family History Guide. Here are the basic steps, which are based on easy-to-fill forms:
- Reserve a Goal. Only one person at a time can review any particular goal.
- Work through each Choice and each step in the Goal, recording your suggestions and feedback as you go.
- Send your feedback to The Family History Guide.
Your feedback will be analyzed and may be included in updates to The Family History Guide.
- Click here to open the Welcome page in Google Docs.
- Read the instructions in the Google doc.
- Enter your name and email address.
- Select a Project from the drop-down list and click Next.
- Choose a Goal and click Next. If one of the Goals for the Project does not appear in the list, it means that Goal is currently checked out by someone else.
- Click Submit to reserve the Goal for review. You should plan on having your review finished in a week or less.
- You can click "Submit another response" to reserve another Goal.
- Check your email (the email address you provided in the form) for a message with instructions on how to do the content review.
- Review the Goal content and send your finished review comments to the Google Docs link in the email message.